I originally posted this recipe almost 3 years ago! These Paleo Fudge Cups are one of the most-viewed recipes on my site.
This recipe is one of my favorites for fast, easy, delicious, and healthy (yup, I said it) treats. DELICIOUS. Did you ever eat icy cubes as a kid? Am I the only person who remembers those?
I hated them at the time. If they were offered I would eat one, but I didn’t really like them that much. I always thought they were a little strange. This “fudge” reminds me of those, but in a really good way. If you are “off” sugar, or are trying to eat better but NEED something sweet, look no further.
- ½ c coconut oil, melted
- ½ c peanut or almond butter
- ½ c raw cacao powder (or cocoa)
- ¼ c raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk together coconut oil and honey.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk to combine until smooth.
- Line a standard muffin tin with paper liners, or use a silicone mold
- Pour chocolate mixture into liners about ¼ full.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from liners and place in a container in the fridge (use wax paper to separate layers).
- shredded coconut
- chopped nuts
- flavor extracts — mint, orange, hazelnut, etc
- coarse salt sprinkled on top
Add your variations to the comments below!
This blog post contains affiliate links. Learn more.